Thursday, May 29, 2008

Friday's music

Are you with me ladies? Are any males reading this or should I address the audience as a group of leotarded femmes?

This is what I'm running to tomorrow. Anyone can run with me at this level, I'm on the treadmill. Just the other day I managed to run for an entire kilometer without stopping. And the only reason I managed to do so was because Madonna kept screaming Deeeper and deeper in my ear. Without music I'm nothing.

But know what? That Nike thing is also magic. After each workout, Lance Armstrong tells me I'm so great. The way he tells it, I believe it. Kate Hudson, bah.


Ok, playlist:

  • Keep it Coming Love KC & The Sunshine Band - 4.28
  • Fantasy (Puffy remix with ODB) Mariah Carey 4.53
  • Hanging On The Telephone Blondie 2.35
  • Police On My Back The Clash 3.15
  • Don't Go There 24-K 3.31
  • Cant Get You Out Of My Head Kylie Minogue 3.50
  • Dancefloor Kylie Minogue 3.25
  • Spinning Around Kylie Minogue 3.27
  • Let's Talk About Sex Salt N Pepa 3.30
  • Everything's Just Wonderful Lily Allen 3.31
  • Independent Women Destiny's Child 3.44
  • Just A Little Samba Ugly Duckling 3.21
  • Touch My Body (Remix) Mariah Carey ft. Bizzy Bone 3.25
  • Young Americans David Bowie 5.09
If you try any of these, tell me how it was for you.
love
-e

ps. No I won't run all those songs, but I love flipping between songs when the going gets tough. Young Americans is for you as you dance home from your run, freshly showered and close to delirium due to post work out bliss syndrome.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm inspired, and I will run with you, too. Just have to get a hold of the nike gadgets first.

Status:
-live in Oslo, Norway
-work in media research
-no kids
-get my exercise from biking to and from work
-I have a Ipod 80 gb, and I'm wondering if it is to big and clumsy to run with...

I'll give it a try!

la femme said...

Kylie's "can't get you out of my head" is the best exercise music. Happy running!

Anonymous said...

I don't have an Ipod of any sort. Looks like I can't join in with this without buying one. :(

emi guner said...

Oh Steph of course you can!
That Nike thing is just for fun.
All you need is your feet. and perhaps a pair of shoes.

Anonymous said...

OK - I did it! I bought a book with a running plan and I ran! I'm in - ipod or no ipod LOL!

Did my first run/walk today and am on a 10 week training programme so will let you know...