This is what I'm running to tomorrow. Anyone can run with me at this level, I'm on the treadmill. Just the other day I managed to run for an entire kilometer without stopping. And the only reason I managed to do so was because Madonna kept screaming Deeeper and deeper in my ear. Without music I'm nothing.
But know what? That Nike thing is also magic. After each workout, Lance Armstrong tells me I'm so great. The way he tells it, I believe it. Kate Hudson, bah.
- Keep it Coming Love KC & The Sunshine Band - 4.28
- Fantasy (Puffy remix with ODB) Mariah Carey 4.53
- Hanging On The Telephone Blondie 2.35
- Police On My Back The Clash 3.15
- Don't Go There 24-K 3.31
- Cant Get You Out Of My Head Kylie Minogue 3.50
- Dancefloor Kylie Minogue 3.25
- Spinning Around Kylie Minogue 3.27
- Let's Talk About Sex Salt N Pepa 3.30
- Everything's Just Wonderful Lily Allen 3.31
- Independent Women Destiny's Child 3.44
- Just A Little Samba Ugly Duckling 3.21
- Touch My Body (Remix) Mariah Carey ft. Bizzy Bone 3.25
- Young Americans David Bowie 5.09
ps. No I won't run all those songs, but I love flipping between songs when the going gets tough. Young Americans is for you as you dance home from your run, freshly showered and close to delirium due to post work out bliss syndrome.