Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A year of running


















So it's been a year and I'm doing what we in Sweden call an utvärdering. An annual evaluation. An analysis. 

So far I've logged 182 runs, 750.08 kms. Many runs were lost. Lost before they made it to nike+ somehow stored in my body. 



I think I weigh more than I did when I started. But I'm slimmer and stronger if that's important to anyone.
That's not why I started. I was out to have more energy and to be alone.

There were many best runs. Many terrible ones.

I recommend getting great gear.Going for a run when there's time for it.

Things I wished I'd known when I started:
It was harder for me to break the 1k wall than the 10 k wall.
The first km of every run is the hardest.

Current goal: to run 5 kms under 25 mins. To run 10 k round 52 mins.
To make daughter less afraid of seeing me in fleecelined pants.

2 comments:

Enna said...

Congrats on one year of running!

karin said...

Du ser sjukt vältränad och snygg ut på bilden!