Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Meet the winners -Meaghan!


















Meaghan Edwards lives in Toronto with her new husband. They're having as cold a time as we are up there, but she keeps running all the same. Meaghan is a researcher at a MukiBaum treatment centre for adults and children with complex disabilities. Other things she likes to do: hang out with her hubby, read great books, spend time with her family, talk politics, have adventures and generally try to enjoy the city as much as possible. 

This is how Meaghan runs.

How did you get involved in the runwithe challenges? 
Well I also have a certain affection/obsesssion with marc jacobs so I got here via LTMJ and later the end consumer


Have you always been a runner? 
Even now I don't think of myself as a runner...and I only won this challenge because snow and holidays prevented all of us ladies from reaching the end ;) But I do like to run and I guess I've been doing it for about 3 years.

Why do you run? 
Running is something I do to clear my head-it keeps me sane. Usually :)

How often do you run? 
about 4 times a week

When do you run? 
always always early morning before other things get in the way

Do you run alone or together with someone
? 
I don't think I could run with other people---

what's your favourite route? 
That depends on the weather--I sometimes love parks and I sometimes love spying in shop windows for sales...

How far do you usually run? 
5-6 k sometime less sometimes more


What kind of shoes do you run in? 
Nike something or others at the moment

What music do you run to? 
I love to run to indie rock songs that make me move, old school hip hop, the ramones, MIA, nneka and whatever I happen to stumble upon. I love a good audio book too.

How do you beat the "I don't want to go running" moods? 
I really don't try to beat them--I just don't go. But I usually want to run unless I'm sick or it's colder than -15. I'm just a geek like that.

thanks meaghan!

1 comment:

r said...

congrats meg!!