Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Meet the new runners - Nikki


Nikki runs with us in Minneapolis. She's a bit afraid of winter approaching so soon, but here at Run with e, we won't let snow or sub zero degrees (Celsius) stop us.

She writes:
My name is Nikki. I live in Minneapolis, MN in the USA and am lucky enough to have some gorgeous lakes to run around. Unfortunately summer will be coming to an end soon which will move my runs indoors (just as soon as we purchase a treadmill). I started running regularly in April 2009 with the Couch to 5k program and once that was complete I started the Nike+ 10k training. I will be running my first 10k race on Saturday, October 3!! My personal best 5k time is 29:04 so I'm not super fast, but I enjoy my runs.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Do you really run outside when there is ice on the sidewalks and your lungs freeze because it's so cold?!?

emi guner said...

Yes! And judging from your name and location you share our Scandinavian genes.you can tio